September 11, 2013

Welcome to my journey.  I am so happy to be here, sharing with you all.  This is my first post, so bear with me as I learn how to navigate this wonderful world of blogging.

In this first post, I would like to give each of you a little bit of personal background.  I am from a small town up north, nestled up nice and close to some big beautiful mountains.  I love being so close to nature, every time I step out my front door I am met with God's amazing creation and I feel so blessed.  I am married to an amazing hardworking man of God and together we have been blessed with wonderful little girl.  Our lives are so busy, we barely slow down long enough to eat dinner together.  But we have an amazing little family that I love more and more each day.



I would also like to give each of you a little bit of my religion background.  I was baptized as a baby in the Catholic church, grew up in the Wesleyan church and have been, since leaving home, looking for, searching for the right and true religion.  I sense that God (whom, from now on I will call Jehovah or YHWH, I have learned on my journey thus far that is His name and He wants us to call Him that) is leading me to the answers to my questions.  I do not believe that I will learn all the answers to my many questions right now, and maybe I never will, it will only happen in His time and what He thinks I should know.  All this and more will be discussed later.



Please know that I am praying for each and everyone of you who visits me here.  If you would like me to pray for something specific, please leave me a comment.  May God be with you on whatever step, path or quest you are on.  

I am so excited to be on this journey Jehovah has me on right now and I thank you for joining me along the way. If you would like email updates on my journey, please provide your email below.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment